Electorate: East Sepik Regional
Province: East Sepik
Political Status: N/A
- Completed grade 10
- Job experience with BSP as Agency Reconciliation Clerk
- Previously held position as Women’s Representative Local Level Government
- Provincial President, Women’s Council (current position)
- Provincial President and Women’s Representative in the ESP assembly (current position)
- Advance Academic: International Certificate achievement – Fiji
- PNG IPA Government 2 Certificate Instructor
- Welfare Officer, Gender-based Violence National Trainer
- Gender and Human Rights.
- Very vocal on women and children issues.
- Working in partnership with other NGOs in PNG
Key achievements that I would like to see include to plan women’s development programmes and activities to be carried out at the wars levels, district in the Province.
My roles and responsibility as the current president is to empower women, youths and men on equal participation on health services, social and economic issues.
* * *
If you would like more information about Sophie Mangai please contact PacWIP
Ph: +679 330 0399 I Fax: +679 330 1976 I Email: firstname.lastname@example.org